European Master Nano Photonics
The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics aims at giving an extensive two-year teaching program from fundamentals to advanced research topics in Photonics and its interdisciplinary applications.
The application for European Union students is currently open. See the link here.
What are the advantages of this program ?
- state-of-the-art teaching on truly modern photonics (not 19th century physics)
- prestigious Erasmus Mundus EU program
- Up to 10 000 € / year scholarship
- International culture exchange among students (20 students selected, 8 from EU and 12 non-EU).
- Experience the boiling student ambiances of Marseille, Karlsruhe and Barcelona
In one sentence : get best teaching, money & warm atmosphere. What do you expect more ? Apply NOW !
(I wish I had such an opportunity while I was student in the gloomy Paris suburbs...)