Job offers Nanophotonics
PhD and postdoc positions in both experimental and theoretical nano-optics are still open. Full info on the different projects and application procedure, click here.
Key benefits from Fresnel - Marseille:
* ambitious innovative research, projects were selected by most prestigious national and european grants.
* state-of-the-art equipment resources & know-how
* close mentorship from a senior CNRS researcher (does very little university teaching, so is more available in the lab).
* long-term career visibility, all contracts have several years duration and can be renewed.
* full social advantages (vacations, health, ...) from being employed by French CNRS
* South France quality of life: city, see, mountains & food :o)
The selection procedure will be ambitious: "excellence is the sole criterion".